School History

A History To Be Proud Of

The Struggle and sacrifices of Missionary Sisters bore fruit on the land of Pakistan, and a new branch of education blossomed from the fruitful tree of the mission.

The Beginning

2nd May 1938

On 2nd May, 1938 Sacred Heart Convent High School was courageously opened using the rooms of the convent as classrooms. It is situated in the heart of Faisalabad. Time to time, new additions were made and the construction work of the school went on. It has the credit of being the first English Medium School in Faisalabad.

15th August 1949

On 15th August, 1949 there was great rejoicing at the blessing of the foundation stone of the building.

15th September 1953

The first floor of the school was completed by 15th September, 1953.

1st September 1961

The school underwent a transformation on 1st September, 1961 when the boys left newly opened La Salle School and our school changed into Girl’s School. According to the need of the time the Science Lab and computer lab,
Library and Hall was also added in the building.
Worthy Sisters